We're pleased to offer the following services and products at Pet Care Associates:
Physical Examinations: Wellness, Puppy and Kitten, Adult, and Geriatric
- Vaccinations: In determining the appropriate vaccines, we consider the age, lifestyle, and needs of the individual pet.
- Pharmacy: We have a large in-clinic pharmacy as well as access to local and online compounding pharmacies.
- Long-Term Medication Evaluation
- Surgery: Our surgery capabilities include routine spays and neuters; most traditional soft tissue surgeries; and limited orthopedic surgery.
- Dentistry: Routine dental cleaning, application of barrier sealant to prevent plaque, and tooth extraction when necessary.
- Digital Radiology and Ultrasonic Evaluations
- Specialist Referrals
We care a full range of prescription diets and internal and external parasite preventatives. Anything we don’t carry can be found at our online pharmacy.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Please give us 24 hours to confirm your appointment if you request online. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open however, If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Types of Pets Seen
At Pet Care Associates, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
- Small Farm Animals*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Pet Care Associates accepts payment via cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.